If support is available for the region where you wish to apply for a grant, the first step is to thoroughly review the investment strategy included in the relevant ecosystem profile. Every grant awarded helps implement one of the strategic directions in the strategy included in the profile.
Applicants should also review our application guidelines below and any specific announcement of grant availability.
The next step for all applicants is to submit a letter of inquiry about the work being proposed.
For proposals requesting $20,000 or less, the letter of inquiry constitutes the full proposal. If a letter of inquiry requesting more than $20,000 is recommended for award, the applicant will be notified and invited to submit a full project proposal.
When funding is available:
All letters of inquiry for grants of $20,000 and less should be sent by e-mail to the following addresses, depending on the region:
All letters of inquiry for grants of more than $20,000 should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Letter of Inquiry Application (PDF - 23 KB) /(WORD - 34 KB)
- Lettre de demande pour le CEPF (PDF - 24 KB) / (WORD - 36 KB)
- Carta de Intención del CEPF (PDF - 25 KB) / (WORD - 36 KB)
- Carta de Averiguação (PDF - 25 KB) / (WORD - 35 KB)
- 关键生态系统合作基金（CEPF）咨询函 (PDF - 179 KB) / (WORD - 95 KB)
- CEPF- Thư yêu cầu xin tài trợ (PDF - 152 KB) / (WORD - 91 KB)
- Khmer (WORD - 111 KB)
- Lao (WORD - 75 KB)
- Thai (WORD - 96 KB)
Application Guidelines for the Letter of Inquiry
Download the PDF (19 KB)
Directives relatives à la lettre de demande auprès de CEPF
Télécharger le PDF (21 KB)
Directrices de la Carta de Intención del CEPF
Descargar el PDF (21 KB)