© 2017 Conservation International Foundation
- Ownership and Reproduction of Conservation International Foundation ("CI") Materials. The contents of CI's Web sites, including CEPF.NET (the "CI Materials") may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than individual viewing of this Web site, without the express prior written consent of CI. Modification of the CI Materials for any purpose will constitute a violation of the copyrights and other rights of CI. The use of any CI Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited unless approved in writing by CI.
- Format and Appearance. The CI Materials included in this site have been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance. Users may not use this site in any manner that interferes with the format and appearance as CI has designed it.
- Linked Sites. (a) Notification. CI requests that it be notified prior to the establishment of a link from any external Website to www.conservation.org or any related CI website. Notification shall be sent to the Webmaster using our Contact Us form. (b) Disclaimer. CI, whether affiliated or not affiliated with sites linked to this site ("Linked Sites"), is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for the convenience of the user only, and may be accessed by the user only at the user's own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. CI makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the use of the material appearing on this site with regard to their correctness, reliability, accuracy, or otherwise. Neither CI nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers shall be responsible or liable to any person, firm, or corporation for any loss, damage, injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character based on or resulting from any information contained on this site.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the District of Columbia. If any term or provision of this Agreement is for any reason held to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect any other term or provision, and this Agreement shall be interpreted as if such term or provision had never been contained in this Agreement. With the exception of CEPF grantees, this Agreement contains the entire understanding of CI and user with respect to its subject matter.